Mar-flex ArmorHRA 800 Hot Rubberized Applied Waterproofing Membrane is a single component, 100% Solids , 0-VOC rubberized asphalt compound that forms a tough, flexible, thick waterproofing membrane. ArmorHRA 800 is comprised of 24% pre-consumer material and can contribute toward LEED® credits in new construction. ArmorHRA 800 adheres to virtually any sound vertical or horizontal surface, to ensure water will not migrate beneath the membrane in the event of physical damage. The fast setup time speeds the completion of the waterproofing. ArmorHRA 800 Hot-Applied Liquid Membrane is applied in a thick, monolithic coating utilizing ArmorHRA 800 Reinforcing Fabric, which allows for a wide variety of substrate conditions. ArmorHRA 800 is used for waterproofing splitslab construction
projects and is especially suited as the waterproofing membrane on roofdecks using the inverted roof membrane assemblies and green roof systems.
• Seamless application provides monolithic waterproofing.
• Bridges non-working cracks up to 1/16″ in width.
• Conforms to surface irregularities.
• Full adhesion to deck restricts lateral water movement.
• 100% solids provides immediate cure on cooling.